Object: Information Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and legislation of each UE member States.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n.2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR 2016/679”) and legislation of each UE member States (hereafter “Privacy Code”), stating provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations with respect to which all the companies belonging to BEST VISION GROUP are required to comply.
What data do we process?
- Data entered by filling out the registration form (name, surname, address and email address, telephone and mobile number) and the data regarding your career path or those information you disclosed in your resume as well as regarding your health condition;
- Data concerning the navigation on our website, ex. traffic related data, location, website visits, weblog, IP address, the operating system and the browser used, cookies;
- Data you supply us via email, survey as well as via our contact modules or via LinkedIn.
Why do we need your data?
We use your data to follow up on your eventual interview for a vacancy in the company and for the management of the employment relationship and for commercial purposes.
Your data are specifically processed for:
- 1. The activities concerning the intermediation between labor supply and demand
- 2. The activities with commercial purposes, the sending of information and newsletters.
- 3. The sharing of your data with our clients in Switzerland and third-party countries who are in search of personnel as well as with those public and private subjects by which the owner was charged of one of the activities mentioned at point 1). In addition to that, your data are transmitted to the organizations and private individuals in Switzerland and third-party countries which support the owner with the delivery of services, such as network services, software, advertising, etc.).
- 4. The sharing of your data with police authorities in case of any observed abuse.
The legal basis of such activities is the accomplishment of pre-contractual and contractual requirements related to the service as well as the existence of specific legal obligations.
How do we process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is performed or digitally or on paper by some people who are internally authorized and trained for that. The processing of those data does not include the automated decision-making but involves the profiling for the activities related to the navigation on the website through technical tools such as cookies.
How long are your data stored?
Your personal data will be stored so long as it takes to accomplish the tasks related to the contract management as well as any resulting legal obligation. The data stored on the owner’s website will be deleted after 60 months inactivity. 6 months before the expiration date you will receive an email notification.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or processed anonymously, where their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties regarding a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The maximum data retention period is 10 years.
What happens if you do not supply us your data?
What are your rights?
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request the confirmation of the processing of your personal data;
- Know the origin, the purposes of the treatment;
- The possibility to update and rectify your data in order to guarantee their accuracy;
- The possibility to delete, to the extent permitted, your personal data as well as to limit the processing of them;
- Request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The owner of the processing of your personal data is Best Vision Group.
Persons accessing Persons accessing to this Web site are kindly requested to read both the contents of this page and the disclaimer. They declare themselves in agreement with the following conditions of use, restrictions and legal restrictions. Whoever does not accept the above should neither access the Best Vision Ltd. (Best Vision) Web site (referred to hereafter as the BestVision site) nor any of the pages and their links.
Use of Best Vision site
The Best Vision site is covered by copyright. It is possible to download or print from the site as long as the copyright is not removed. Without the written consent of Best Vision, the reproduction (either wholly or partially), transfer, modification creation of links or use of the Best Vision site for any public, private or commercial use is forbidden.
From time to time, Best Vision may modify both the contents of this page and the disclaimer’s terms. Accordingly, please review them from time to time. Your continued access to this Web site or establishment of a link to this Web site after the posting of modifications to one of them or both will constitute your acceptance of them, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept both the contents of this page, the disclaimer, or both, you must discontinue accessing or linking to this Web site.
Should the use of this Web site create a legal relationship between persons accessing this Web site and Best Vision, it shall be subject to Swiss law.
Cookies policy on BestVision® sites
What are cookies?
Cookies are small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. They make it possible to collect a body of information with the aim of improving the services accessible via our Internet sites.
With this information, it’s possible to analyse the traffic on our internet sites (number of visits, IP addresses, etc.).
This information is collected when you visit our website and it enables us to know which parts of our pages interest more our visitors of the site. Thus we can have a better knowledge of their needs and improve the content our site by supplying the most suitable information.
How to manage the cookies.
The procedure to be followed for the parameterization of cookies depends on the internet browser that you use.
However, the use of certain functions on our website can be limited or deactivated if you refuse the cookies of our internet site.