PBOffice is the ideal information and administrative system to facilitate operations and boost the turnover of all sales structures in the financial world, through the wise optimization of Customer Relationship Management.
Its functions can be activated individually, thanks to its totally modular structure.
Best Vision Group, a leading IT consulting company, of which Daxtor Srl is a member, has incorporated the innovation and effectiveness of PBOffice into its new proprietary suite for the entire banking and financial world, called BANQPRO.
Best Vision Group is proud to announce the imminent market launch of BANQPRO, the suite that integrates and re-engineers the comprehensive functionality of PBOffice, integrating it into the service constellation offering of modern finance, opening the door to the new way of the banking industry.
Discover all the modules of BANQPRO solution offered by Best Vision Group.
For the operation of the consultant
PBOffice is the platform that allows the consultant to:
- Manage customer records, contracts, anti-money laundering profiling (AML)
- Profiling the customer using the MiFID II questionnaire
- Carry out investment proposals and recommendations in full compliance with the principles of appropriateness and appropriateness, in real time
- Transforming the proposal into immediate provisions
The automated processes from PBOffice directly produce the forms, supporting:
- Graphometric signature
- Digital signature
- Paper and electronic format
After confirmation by the promoter, the data are visible from the branch in real time, because it is not necessary to send any document.
The headquarter can consider and approve the proposed order immediately; the result is then visible in real time by the consultant.
At the branch or at the consultant, on your desktop or laptop, or on your tablet, the convenience of PBOffice knows no boundaries.
Customer Relationship Management means optimal management of the relationship with the customer; integrate all the information available on customers in order to better support the activity of the financial advisor:
- Customer master data and profiling
- Contracts (investment, insurance, cc)
- Evaluation of the synthetic and analytical portfolio
- Historical detail of operations
- Performance calculation
- Balance sheet printout
- Pending orders
- Document Archive
- Planning the agenda and report of visits
PBOffice fully implements the European Financial Markets Directive for the protection of savers, ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of products recommended by the sales network.
By profiling the client by filling in questionnaires and classifying products, the PBOffice carries out the necessary checks and appropriate notification actions, until the investment is blocked.
- Default model portfolio management or customized by the consultant
- Adequacy simulation system and documentation production for the customer
- Periodic MiFID exAnte and exPost verification
- Integrated management system provisions
For the operation of the Branch
Thanks to the branch module it is possible, for example:
- Send flows to correspondent banks and product companies
- Automate return data flows to execute the correct arrangements
- Perform position handling
- Fully integrate the core banking system
- Direct valuation of portfolio positions and integration with any external data sources
PBOffice is able to directly produce the necessary forms for the complete operation of bank flows.
By collecting the signature online with verification, graphometric signature or digital signature, the management of the document is fully supported by the electronic format, in the spirit of “NO MORE PAPER“.
Sales network administration
It is possible to monitor in real time the performance indicators of the sales network through:
- Sales structure hierarchy management
- Management of the framework through commission tables and rules
- Movements loader from external sources
- Management of other commission items
- Calculation of deductions and contributions
- Reporting for Consultant, Team Manager and Management
- Management of objectives and verification of achievement
Archivio Unico Informatico
Captures the events to be recorded in the Archivio Unico Informatico in accordance with the standards of Banca d’Italia
- Opening/Closing of relationships
- Opening/Closing of mandates
- Opening/Closing of holders
- Fiduciary Relationships
Events can be exported or recorded in PBOffice’s Archivio Unico Informatico module, which supports:
- Monthly Reporting SARA
- Data export in DIANA format
Last but not least, PBOffice gives its best in data production and presentation through reports for a wide variety of applications:
- Sales network monitoring
- PDF for the customer
- Massive reporting and collections
- Document Deadlines, MiFID cards
- Securities repayments
- Coupon schedule